Anoter great opportunity brought to you by Active Rain!
Every time we announce a new RainCamp location, multiple people request that we bring RainCamp to Florida, NC, Kansas City, Kentucky, the Northeast, the Southwest, the Midwest.........(you get the idea)
So we have!
Wait, what? You must be saying. You came to my neck of the woods and I missed it?.......well, Kind of. You see, just after we began doing RainCamps, back in October of 2009, the eBook Soci@l was released. Written by Ben Kinney, top producing agent and headline speaker for RainCamp, in conjunction with Jay Papasan, co-author of SHIFT and The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, with an assist from Jon and Bob here at ActiveRain, Soci@l is a guide to using social media for your real estate business.
It's the foundation of what we teach at RainCamp.
And for a limited time it's free for you to download right now by visiting activerain.com/raincamp
When we bring RainCamp to a city, attendees can expect to learn some great internet marketing techniques.
- Are you wondering how to get your website to rank on the first page of google? We show you how at RainCamp and it's covered in Soci@l.
- Are you wondering how to get your blog posts to rank on the first page of Google? We show you how at RainCamp and it's covered in Soci@l.
- Are you wondering how to use Facebook ads to target highly specific niches? We show you how at RainCamp and it's covered in Soci@l.
- Are you wondering how to create a Facebook fan about which people will actually care? (and it's most likely not a fan page about your business or yourself) We show you how at RainCamp and it's covered in Soci@l.
At RainCamp, we show you all kinds of fantastic internet marketing ideas that you can put into practice right away to help you attract friends, followers and connections to your business and most of them are outlined in Soci@l.
Now you could just go download your free copy of Soci@l, but what fun is it to just go download something and read it because it's going to help your business and give you some very practical ideas about using social media to close more deals and earn more commissions? So to make sure you download Soci@l and to make sure you read it, we're going to give you a chance to win an iPad.
Here is what you need to do:
- Download Soci@l by going to the RainCamp Page (It's on there, just look a little)
- Read Soci@l and choose the one chapter you liked the best.
- Write a blog post summarizing that chapter and sharing something you learned from the chapter.
- Come back to this blog post and leave a link to your post in the comment section here.
- In the body of your blog post, at the end of the post, please include the following image and text:
This blog post is a review of Soci@l: Attract Friends, Followers and Connections to Your Business. Soci@l is a free download written by Ben Kinney in conjunction with ActiveRain and Jay Papasan. In exchange for downloading the free copy of Soci@l and writing this review, I have a chance to win a free iPad and I'm getting 2000 ActiveRain points.
- Every blog post you write will get you one entry to win the iPad. You can do more than one entry. 4 entries maximum per person
- Only the first post you do will be eligible for the 2000 points. (you will only be awarded 2000 points once)
- Blog posts must be a minimum of 300 words and must have some type of redeeming value (to be judged by the staff.....but the idea is write something of which you will be proud)
- posts must be submitted before July 4th 2010 at Midnight Eastern Time. By submitted, I mean the link needs to be left here by that time