Zillow is taking our show on the road. Ever drive past a home and wonder what it is worth? Out of the Zillow Labs has come an innovative mobile tool called "ZMobile".
Simply enter the address into your cell phone and your will recieve an email answer from Zillow instantly. The message will include the home's address, the Zestimate, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, square footage and year built.
How does it work?
- From your mobile device, send a text message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the message field, enter an address for which you want a Zestimate, then send the message.
Examples: 2911 W Boston St Seattle WA2911 W Boston St 98199
Tip: The format is not case sensitive and you do not need to use punctuation.
- A text message from Zillow will be returned to your mobile device within a few seconds or slightly longer, depending on the network or your mobile phone provider.
- Your device must be able to send text messages to an e-mail address.
- You need to have text messaging enabled through your mobile service plan.